View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 08:18 PM

Hi , Nate

maybe it ****s out of 1st , and I don't feel it , but like I mentioned sometimes , I clearly feel it when it shifts 3 times all the way up to the 4th , right now I drive it "manually" ,
because I got this nasty flare from 2-3 gear when I floor it , im waiting for a new 2/3 valve from ******** , ireplaced all the lines because they were in horrible condition , and yeah I got me a mithvac already to test the vacuum system , and to adjust the vcv valve if necessary .

but as for now , since today I got to deal with a ignition lock that I cant turn anymore, steering wheel lock stucks and I cant turn the key in 1st position , had to get towed home from a parking lot , I went under the car checked the shifter position , that it is in parking position , shifter bushing is fine and confirmed shifter is is in park , "flooded" the ignition with some WD40 , and wiggled for like an hr. to see if I get it turned to position 1 , weird thing is before I got me a new battery , that happened twice already , I thought I got dead battery so I had my co worker , and neighbor jump me , and after a few minutes , car with a powerful battery , miracle I could turn the key , but I think it was just luck, anyhow I try it later when my neighbor comes home from work with his truck , shoot, I should have had exchanged the tumbler ignition switch a while ago , so now time to google and find some helpful threads . thanks for your advices nate , appreciate it .