View Single Post
Old 09-02-2018, 10:54 AM
dieselarchitect

Quote:
Originally Posted by greazzer View Post
Although I have not yet hit the pissing problems’ age, I would like to add that I would opt for supplements versus surgery no matter what unless it is truly medically necessary. I’ve put off multi level fusion or ADR of my cervical and lumbar spine through supplements and diet for four years. I’m convinced that the body is designed to fix itself if the proper scenario is set. The problem at least for me is once I feel better I stop. Plus lack of discipline. I’ve gotten to the point to truly realize it’s a life long commitment and required life style.
I agree, in principle, but if not for surgery I would be in a wheel chair with my joints which deteriorated. I have planned for old age my entire adult life and take no prescription medicine at present.
[SIGPIC] Diesel loving autocrossing grandpa Architect. 08 Dodge 3/4 ton with Cummins & six speed; I have had about 35 benzes. I have a 39 Studebaker Coupe Express pickup in which I have had installed a 617 turbo and a five speed manual.[SIGPIC]

..I also have a 427 Cobra replica with an aluminum chassis.