View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 12:02 PM

60's M-B Club of America grille badges & memorabilia

SOLD

Not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this, or if it should go in the parts classifieds......

These all date to the mid 1960’s when my parents were active members of the Orange Co (CA) chapter of the M-B Club of America – I believe the key fob and wine stopper were club event door prizes.

Club memorabilia:
• Two M-B star stick pins - 10 mm dia, appear to be sterling silver - $10 ea, $15 for both + postage
• 100,000 km M-B star stick pin – 15 mm dia, appears to be gold plated - $25 + postage
• Blue/silver cloisonné M-B star key fob - $5 + postage
• M-B star wine bottle stopper, replica of a vintage M-B radiator cap & star – metal, appears to be silver plated, plating worn (originally had a wine cork glued in it) - $10 + postage
All above as one lot - $50, postage included if purchased/shipped as one lot

Grill badges:
All are all early-mid 1960’s vintage - were on my father’s 1961 220 S until he sold it about 1972
• One Mercedes Benz Club of America Badge – light/dark blue cloisonné over chrome plated brass (?), minor pitting, no cloisonné loss, original mounting stud & nuts - $50 + postage
• One 100,000 km badge – blue cloisonné, minor pitting, no cloisonné loss, original mounting screws & nuts - $50 + postage
• One 200,000 km badge, red cloisonné, minor pitting & cloisonné loss, original mounting screws & nuts -$50 + postage
All badges as one lot - $140, postage included if purchased/shipped as one lot.

If both lots purchased together, can be bundled in one package

NOTE:
Please e-mail responses / inquires to oldcarguy6547@gmail.com rather than responding to this post or sending a PM.

Thanks to a recent heart attack, I'm having to speed up a long-planned downsize to a much smaller house and must clear out a 40 year accumulation of parts (there won’t be space to move them to a new place, and there are medical expenses to offset as well). Because of the wide variety of parts involved, listings have been posted on multiple web boards (Pelican Parts, The Samba, Steve’s Nova Site, 2002 FAQ, etc) and I may not have time to check every board for responses several times per day.
Parts have been priced on a “best guess” basis – if you see something of interest but feel the asking price is too high, please forward an offer – everything listed has to go.
Attached Thumbnails
60's M-B Club of America grille badges & memorabilia-dscf6303.jpg   60's M-B Club of America grille badges & memorabilia-dscf6317.jpg  

Last edited by oldcarguy6547; 10-02-2018 at 03:22 PM.