View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 11:46 AM

I did not think I saw an assault charge. In the item. May be wrong. If not it should have been laid.

The first time and only time I saw a semi road rage type of thing here in my area of eastern Canada. It really suprised if not shocked me. .

I did not grow up here but the people are very laid back in general. Tending to live lower stress lives. I do think they are aware in general this is factual. Changes with time though are going to reduce this. Currently it is still utopia in comparison to places like Toronto. The percentage of type A personalities seems very low. .

Where I grew up in Toronto is a jungle now. In comparison. Far too high a percentage of the population there are obvious under constant considerable stress.I also think they are oblivious to the fact. Many of their behaviors are questionable as a result. Many have to feel like gerbils on a treadmill.

Well I am going out to the beach cottage to drain the water down and winterize the plumbing system. The cottage is a non stressfull 17 miles away. On a two lane highway with little traffic other than in prime tourist season.