View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 07:06 PM

All kinds of claims of issues with Lipitor. I am at an age my doctor claims most of us are on a basic drug cocktail. The wife complained about all she takes to the doctor. He asked her if she felt good. She said she did. So he said that's because of the various meds I prescribe. You want to continue feeling good.

I understand the wives perspective. She had a heart attack years ago. After them usually you get stuck with a lot of meds till the end.

In America do you have free hot lines for anything of a medical nature? The people that answer them here in Canada have broad knowledge. They try to make you understand what is going on. Plus specifically should you see a doctor or not as well. Or it is bad enough to seek emergency departments.

The Canadian federal budget came out today. They want to further reduce the cost of prescription drugs. We are already at about a third of what the American retail cost is so it surprised me. What does not surprise me is things are probably tightening up financially for more and more people as time progresses. So it is needed.

Last edited by barry12345; 03-19-2019 at 10:35 PM.