View Single Post
Old 05-01-2003, 11:31 PM

Euro Headlight ?

I am still not sure of the best way to wire my new (used) euro headlights into my 350SL roadster my old headlamps had a female three prong on the back of the headlight in order to accept the turn signal (teardrop style used one year only) every post I have read is for a 124 or similar and you just "arrange" the pins on the molex connector (my car has a six pin currently and utilizes all pin locations. I can figure it out how to "arrange" the pins however I am not sure how now to wire in the teardrop turn signals I desire these to work in conjunction with the euro turnsignals. The teardrops when on cast a really cool spider web of light on the pavement out front of the car. If I have to I will hard wire them in. The gray wire on my euros runs the city lights and I could hack into this wire for the running lights on the teardrops. I could do a similar hack for the turn signals on the tear drops. Can't I? The euros have only five pins currently. I guess it is time I post a picture as I am thinking I have a rare beast of sorts. I am finding out that my 350 SL is very similar in many ways but unique in others thanks. Oh and I apoligize for the poor photos (bad camera and camera man) Ernie
Attached Thumbnails
Euro Headlight ?-headlight.jpg  
Now 1969 280SL