View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 02:42 PM

I have had my 05 cdi for around 6 months the things I really like so far is the electric heater as I am living in a cold climate. Fuel economy has been great around 42 mpg, acceleration is excellent, maintenance seems fairly straight forward so far. It's a very comfortable ride and I am pleased with it and it sure helps since the dealer has warrantied the SBC brakes for 25 years. It has 235 km on it with an extensive service history with the front end rebuild being the most major service $5500 dealer service from the prevous owner. Lazer straight on the roads and great steering. Mine would likely not be optioned out as it uses h4 bulbs, standard suspension, no navigation is about all I can think of. So far liking it only put in the hydrocarbon sensor for the AC, thermostat, oil change and air filter. A bit of oil on the outside of the intercooler pipe that I haven't looked into yet and the starter seems slow at -16 degs C but starts right up. The only bad thing I can think of is the limited number that were ever produced.
85 chev c10