View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 12:48 AM

Supercharged M104.992

Hello guys ,

I was looking through the web and came across many threads where i found valuable info regarding boosting 104s.
but any bit of info will be a great help in my very low budget boosting quest.

I have a m104.992 I believe from a w210 retrofit to a 300e that used to have an m103.
Currently m104 bolted to a Getrag 5 speed from a 2.3-16 190E.
Any way,regarding the supercharger part. I have an SC14 from a Toyota 1gze laying around and currently I am thinking about bolting it to my engine.i am thinking AEM FI/C 6 for fuel and spark management.and planning to run at max 8 PSI.and planning to get custom long tube equal length headers made.

So,here are my main points where I have 0 knowledge.

1- bigger injectors. Do I really need them at 8psi? What bigger injectors will bolt right in? I have the green injectors on right now that came with the engine and I have a rail with a set of red ones, I read Some where they are 200 CC.does that make any difference?or do I Still need to go bigger?

2- fuel pump and regulator.I am assuming that is going to be needed? Right? will the raising pressure fuel regulator solve the small injectors issue?

3-what about vacuum auxiliaries and controls in the engine bay? Do I have to worry about that? How to over come?

4-will the 1.4 L SC14 be adequate ? Should I look for an Eaton M62? Knowing the M62 is only 1 L/rev will it be able to boost the 3.2 L engine to 8 psi without generating too much heat? or even cooking/over revving the SC itself?

Well,these are the question I have on my mind now.
I would really appreciate any help.