View Single Post
Old 05-25-2003, 02:11 PM

Personally, I never let an inaccuracy I read pass unanswered, whether my opinion is right or wrong ultimately. If I'm wrong, I just hope someone else will point that out. Unfortunately, my experience and thus any knowledge of MB vehicles is limited to what I have done as a DIY on our one MB vehicle in 2 years time. Most of the questions on this forum are model/year specific ones, and if someone were to post an inaccuracy, I wouldn't have a clue.

Fortunately for you, Steve, this is not a problem. Unfortunately, I'm sure you don't have the time to personally respond to each and every question. Still, how can this forum be helpful if we don't all contribute where our experiences may help some other soul? Sometimes that can be as simple as pointing to a new search choice - as good as the search engine is here, some relevant stuff may be obscured.

Specifically in your case, the pubs and links to articles you've authored and detailed answers you've contributed, as well as those of the other pros here, can often be more helpful than answering the same questions over and over. I think we all yearn for more articles.

Anyway, just try not to get too annoyed, and keep up the good work.

Steve