View Single Post
Old 08-23-2020, 10:22 PM

For Sale : 1985 300CD - $8,800 or best offer

Hey Members,

I hope you all are doing well. I've been a silent member here for years and can not tell you how much I appreciate what I have learned on this site. I have a family friend who has asked me to help him sell his 1985 300CD. He is a retiring architect who is looking to thin his herd. A few details of the car are:

212,448 miles showing on non-turning odometer. Estimated mileage is 220,000.

VIN: WDBAB53A5FA247788

Exterior paint color, code DB540, defined as Desert Red/Barolorot

Interior color is Palomino and interior seating material is MB-Tex.

This is a nice 300CD that would be an excellent daily driver/ weekend car. He is asking $8,800 for the car, but is willing to consider a reasonable offer. I thought I would offer it here first before putting it on other sites as I thought I would give my fellow members here a first crack at it. I am the first to admit that this is not a perfect, low mileage garage queen, but definitely a nice daily driver that should provide good service and appreciate over time. I have a stack of records and pictures that I will happily provide to serious buyers. Please note, I am not a dealer, but simply an enthusiast and I will be happy to tell you everything about the car. Please, serious inquiries only. If you are looking for a decent coupe, please feel free to call me at (901) 857-2338. Tom West - Oh, almost forgot.... this 300CD is in Memphis, Tennessee.

Last edited by CaspiMerc; 08-24-2020 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention location