View Single Post
Old 02-10-2021, 02:09 PM
Master hull craftsman

Waiting on the flywheel. The 240d manual flywheel shows a .25Ooz imbalance on my wheel balancer. It's the smallest number so I don't know the exact number. The auto flywheel has a 35mm hole and I don't have a small enough mandrel so I don't know what it is. The 240d manual flywheel is getting resurfacing and match balanced to the auto imbalance. I'm building a clutch pedal to add to the auto pedal bracket which is identical to the manual besides an extension on the pedal axle which I'll turn on my lathe and run a bolt through the original hollow axle. I considered pressing it out and pressing a new one in but I don't think it's necessary. A 14mm bolt fits perfectly in the existing axle and is not going to bend or break with the stresses it sees. W123 pedal would bolt in with little issue but I need them for another car anyway. The w126 pedal I'm copying doesn't belong to me.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk