I did something similar with ours when I first got it - but just trying to get it within spec. Camber was positive on one front wheel, negative on the other, according to my cheap Sears inclinometer. Due to wheel damage, it was apparent a curb had been kissed rather smartly at one point. The cam bolts at the lower arm pivots I had to adjust quite a bit on one side. Rear seemed off spec on one side too, but I did not try top adjust.
After several go-arounds, my readings would change a lot every time I stopped and checked. I decided my 'level surface' drive and instruments just weren't up to the task, and shortly after is when the car went to the alignment shop. Apparently my rough-cut wasn't too bad, because their 'before' stat was nearly in spec.