View Single Post
Old 05-28-2021, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aluminum View Post
Humm your making me think about the R & R of the steering Box now yes they could have messed that up somehow perhaps
About the Wheel Balance , was that done right on the Car or on a off the car Balance machine :
Why ? : Because if their are any issues Tire wise or wheel wise , weird Bearing's or installed wrong all of that will show up with a " On the Car " Balance machine "
I would make sure to mention the speed as most operator's don't spin the Wheels that fast more like 60 MPH Max

As well you mention the Motor Mounts : Moving them to a New Height could in fact change something . Should be to the better but those are the things that have changes
something to ponder . The up and Down Movement is very unusual ? that's why I mentioned to look for any Frame Cracks / Damage ..
Yes I missed the new wheel Bearing install sorry about that . Something is not right that's for sure
The steering box was only resealed and I'm hoping nothing got messed up.

The tire balancing was done off the car. I did mention to them I had a shake at those speeds and they insisted on the rotation and rebalancing rather than just rebalancing the fronts and putting them back on the front. The rear wheels were taken off, rebalanced and moved to the front of the car but the shaking is still there. I'll try another shop soon and see if they're slightly off balance due to a "rush job".

I'll also see if I can get under the car to inspect the area around the steering box.