View Single Post
Old 11-07-2021, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwnate1 View Post
I had to stop looking at yard sales over a decade ago, I stopped the swap meets too .

I think I'm bumping into the physical discomfort of not working enough ~ my Sweet is always telling me to BE STILL ! but I am not getting things done as much as I'd like and after one day of work I'm sore for several more .

She says to give it up and stop playing with / working on / riding and driving my oldies, I hate new vehicles with a passion and know I'll have to quit one of these dayze but not yet I hope .
I have come face to face with. The fact that I just cannot do what I could. I am healthy but the drive and energy have gone. I have started to farm out jobs that five years ago would not have fazed me at all. It is just the reality of being eighty years old in six months probably. Things just are not getting done as fast as usual either. I never had a backlog like I have now. It was difficult to comprehend that I will be farming out a lot of it. Or it will not get done. That is exactly what I have started to do.

I will try to still keep going as best I can. What I am experiencing probably hits us all at some point. Many at less than my age as well. My problem was it started a couple of years back and I tried to ignore it.

Last edited by barry12345; 11-07-2021 at 12:33 AM.