View Single Post
Old 08-31-2022, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzler View Post
I always try to follow through on a question, results wise, and report that the Far East to the rescue with perfectly fitted adapters for the Merz to BMW bolt pattern and with the hub bore perfectly matched to the BMW size which they confirmed with me before sending, and I now have perfect top quality wheels with a superior tire for a great deal and the new wheels even have a stem lock on the air valve so you cant break it off filling it, as I just did with my mercedes OEM spare. And the spacers do add just a bit to the wheelbase in width although this wasnt the reason I got them. And the ride is great and noticably flatter. Same wheel diameter because its a larger wheel but shorter tires, so the fit is perfect. Anyway its not always a failure. Im delighted an now just need to deal with the BMW hubs on my wheels which dont belong on a Merz.
Can you share a photo of your car with these wheels? I have some H&R spacers on my W123 in the rear, but they do not change the bolt pattern. I've always liked BMWs factory wheels. There are so many nice 15-16" options where as with Mercedes there are around 3 and all are very rare and expensive.
87 300SDL Bought on Peachparts. Low-ish miles..?

Family Truckster - 2012 VW Touareg TDI

Patchouli Wagon - 2004 E500 - SOLD
333k mile 97 BMW 750il V12. - SOLD
The Californian - 85 300TD - SOLD
Daily Super Sedan - 03 Audi S8 -SOLD