View Single Post
Old 10-14-2000, 11:40 AM
Posts: n/a
I have an '83 300D-T

I found two sources. Hardware stores (real ones) have a Mercedes BLANK. If you want the rubberized type, get a blank from the MB dealer. In either case, unless it is the complex "3-d" type, a simple key copy machine will do the trick. NB: have them buff it well before using it.

good luck
Reply With Quote