View Single Post
Old 08-08-2003, 08:32 PM
This space for sale

Got pulled over...

Yesterday I was pulled over by the police several blocks from my house. I was waiting at a red light and across the street on the opposite direction heading towards me was a police officer. As the light turned green... I began to accelerate and noticed the police officer looking straight at me. I still kept on driving. I look at the rear view mirror and he made a U-Turn at an intersection and turned on his lights. Man.. I knew something was not right. I began to think as to what I did wrong???? Cop comes up and tells me I can't have european plates in the front. Well.. I tell him that the digits match EXACTLY to the rear Ohio plates. He says I can't have that.. they must be Ohio. I can't have California plates in front and Ohio in back even if they matched. Hmm.. so I tell him can I just place the Ohio plate on the dash like I see some people do? He says he doesn't recommend it since it could be a danger. He lets me off with a warning but says he will ticket me if he finds me again! Damn... and Ohio got some pretty ugly plates too (wish I could have still gotten the old golden plates)