View Single Post
Old 11-26-2000, 04:09 PM
rickjordan rickjordan is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Vernon, CT
Posts: 1,848
I would think that any dealer or ind. shop should have the hose. Mine were like yours. I just went to the shop that I bought the car from. He just gave me about 2 feet of hose. Which was enough to go from injector to injector. He told me it is normally $1.50 a foot, but he just handed it to me. What I got was rubber with a braided cloth covering. It says "made in Germany" on it. I don't know what "mm" size it is.

1980 MB 300SD
1999 VW Passat Wagon
Reply With Quote