View Single Post
Old 09-26-2003, 09:15 AM
jim16671836 jim16671836 is offline
Registered User
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Boonville Indiana
Posts: 2,342

I think you can also buy a heater that is 110 that goes into your
system between the block and the radiator and is sold at all the car parts such as Napa, Autozone and others...
James A. Harris
Reply With Quote