View Single Post
Old 09-27-2003, 12:12 AM
myarmar myarmar is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: NY
Posts: 500
I believe it goes to the upshift delay solenoid valve. Or if you car has E/S transmission mode switch, it may go to the mode switchover valve.
Regards, Mike
Reply With Quote