View Single Post
Old 10-13-2003, 08:35 AM
Gilly's Avatar
Gilly Gilly is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Evansville WI
Posts: 9,616
I think you'll find them both in Gp 14, intake and exhaust manifolds. Where ever you finf the EGR valve, that's where it should be.

Remember I believe he's looking for those rubber tubes for on the vavlves though, not the bracket. i'd be interested in knowing if you can buy an individual valve, or just the set of 2 including the bracket.

Reply With Quote