View Single Post
Old 10-14-2003, 09:57 PM
Gilly's Avatar
Gilly Gilly is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Evansville WI
Posts: 9,616
It's right by the aircleaner, plugs inline between the air cleaner and the duct tube.
It's not a MAS sensor though, it's a MAF sensor.
MAF= Mass Air Flow sensor.
People always call it a MAS sensor, I guess that's calling it a Mass Airflow Sensor sensor. If you have to call it a MAS, then drop the second "sensor".

Reply With Quote