View Single Post
Old 10-27-2003, 11:29 PM
debi debi is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Strawberry Plains in East Tennessee
Posts: 61
and what is THIS?

I've found something "new" with the '72 220D's motor, new to me. Underneath the air intake hose that goes from the oil bath up to the top of the engine (compartment)... is what looks like a rubber fitting for a hose to fit into. It's attached firmly and appears important. I checked it with engine running and a significant amount of air was moving through it. Would someone knowledgable enlighten me please.

1971 250
1972 220D
1993 Lexus ES300
Reply With Quote