View Single Post
Old 12-04-2000, 12:32 PM

Makakio,
Stopped by my dealer this morning and saw a '95 SL500 sitting in the lot. Car is in smoke silver with brown soft top. Hard top is in storage and interior is partchment. It has 32K miles on it and the sticker is $46K. From what I can tell, everything looks good and it has StarMark warrenty. If you are interested, I can check it out for you and make sure it rides good. From my observations, there is no dent or scratch, a few rock chips in front but nothing major, clear coat looks fine and I did not see any crack, interior looks good with no rip on seats or crack on dash, wheels have no curb mark and tires are OK. If I were to buy the car, I will ask them to put two new sets on. Engine compartment and trunk look clean. I did not see any oil leak anywhere. One caveat -- no cup holder. Generally its a pretty clean car. The phone number is 410.268.2222, and the dealer is Mercedes of Annapolis. You may even be able to talk them down on price since you are calling from CA. I think the shipping across country is about $1K. BTW, ask for Nick Munz. He is a good guy to deal with. I bought two cars from him and I know he will do you right. If I can help, let me know.

95 R129
98 ML320