View Single Post
Old 11-05-2003, 06:14 PM
Gilly's Avatar
Gilly Gilly is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Evansville WI
Posts: 9,616
Y'know what the BEST course of action would be?

Take it to a body shop or maybe even an MB dealer (doesn't sound like it will need a bodyshop to me, at least not if the subframe is straight) and ask for an estimate. Then they will know if parts need to be ordered, and they can let you know if it's at least "safe" to drive, even though I am sure it should be parked until it's fixed. I'd be surprised if they would charge for the estimate.

Reply With Quote