View Single Post
Old 11-08-2003, 09:28 PM
Arizona '89 420 SEL

Hi everyone I'm back!

My wife and I have just returned from Bremen, Germany. My grandmother left me her estate. - A castle! A real castle! She passed away after a long suffering case of cancer. She had not been conscience for over a year. Her estate, over 25 acres, was wooded and beautiful. The castle itself is over four centuries old. I knew it was part of our family history but was always too busy to visit her. We considered selling our beautiful house in Cave Creek, Arizona, but getting this place in order was out of the financial question. We sold it to the city of Bremen as a historical landmark. What an adventure! I saw many vintage Mercedes! We rented a E 320. To all my friends - I'm glad to be back! Mark
"I have spent MOST of the money I have made in my life on expensive women, expensive cars, and expensive drugs. The rest I just wasted." - Myself "Belief in the supernatural, reflects a failure in the imagination." - Edward Abbey "Give me a firm place to stand, and I will move the Earth." - Archimedes