View Single Post
Old 11-15-2003, 04:11 AM
rocket5979 rocket5979 is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 4
Hey thanks for the help. The cool thing is that my state I live in doesnt even tes for emssions. lol. So I would venture to say that since they dont even test for that I would say that thye dont test for much. My 300E is an 86. So maybe there would be some things I would be able to get away with. I would really love to take this car home. So what I gather from you saying is that I can bring it back to the country no problem but that the registering is what is going to cost? I woner if a military tax exemption form would take care of alot of that bill? It seems to take care of alot of others. lol.

1986 Mercedes 300E

2003 V-8 ford explorer-modded
Reply With Quote