View Single Post
Old 11-15-2003, 08:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Snibble
As I said before.. Bush is one dumb #%$. I don't think Texas has ever produced a good President...
Shoot yeah. Lets emancipate Texas. Buncha F**kin' losers.

A Democrat takes exception to a Republican ("Senator Patrick Leahy of Vermont told the Senate last month..."). Wow, I'm so surprised.

Here's a Democrat that I could support, Leiberman. He thinks Saddam should've gone long before the current president took control. I agree with that. He takes exception to Bush's handling of subsequent events. I have no particular problem with that.

A Leiberman plus is that he's the only candidate of any party that can say anything contra-Israel without being called an anti-Semite. The man is a practicing Orthodox Jew. Solving the problem with Israel & Palestine (arabian Christians and Muslims) would pretty much gut Al Queda's major gripe. I hope the Democrats wise-up and realize he's their best bet as a candidate.

The rest of the Demos are opportunistic munchkins.

Bush reminds me of my brother who had a Dodge Challenger (4-cyl) back in the '80's. He worked his butt and wallet into the ground on that car and put it at the very edge of the performance envelope. Two Weber carbs. Cam, bored, etc. Then he street-raced a guy who did the same with a 8 cyl Camero.

My brother, bless his heart, blew the engine racing a man who's car was designed for street racing.

Bush, bless his heart, is doing the best he can with what he's got. He's a hell of a lot better than most of the field, but some folks just have horsepower to spare.

Botnst