Thread: Ghost Wipers
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2003, 07:05 PM
Gilly's Avatar
Gilly Gilly is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Evansville WI
Posts: 9,616
I believe it's called the combination relay on the 202. It's in the rear of the fusebox (under the flat panel behind the fuses).
What makes you sure it's the relay though?

Reply With Quote