View Single Post
Old 12-24-2003, 03:16 AM

Unbelievable!! Bigbabbo AGAIN!!!

This time the SOB somehow gets ebay to remove ALL the bad feedback I left for him while LEAVING the bad feedback he left for ME because I paid for the item and was STUPID enough to think he'd ever ship it!!

This from ebay (notice that the wording I use is the same that HE uses, but since he's giving them a MAJOR BJ, he wins!)

=================

Dear 10mmmag (10mmmag@mail.portland.co.uk),

Recently we became aware that your eBay registered account has been involved in the following activity:

· Feedback abuse - Any abuse of the feedback system in an attempt to circumvent the intended use of that system. Feedback is intended solely as a rating of the actual performance of a bidder or seller in the conduct of their transaction.

This is in connection with the following feedback comments that were left with your User ID:

Complaint : Person admitted never shipping items, paypal refunded me. Buy from someone else

Complaint : Took my paypal cash payment and never shipped item. Paypal finally refunded me!

Follow-up by bigbabbo - Paypal refunded me AFTER I paid THEIR invoice (THEIR shipping) and no item came

The text of these feedback comments is in violation of the following feedback removal policy:

- Feedback that makes any reference to an eBay or law enforcement organization investigation, i.e., "eBay is investigating this person".

We realize you may not have been aware there is a rule against this activity. Therefore, we would like to take this opportunity to invite you to review our Feedback Removal Policy, which can be found at:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/feedback-removal.html

Please understand our goal is to help you understand our policies to ensure successful experiences at eBay. We respectfully request that you refrain from this activity in the future to avoid the possibility of a suspension of your eBay registration.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this important matter.

Regards,

Customer Support (Trust and Safety Department)

1983 300D - parts car

1979 300TD Auto - Parts car.

1985 300D Auto - Wrecked/Parts.

=========================

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there". Lewis Carrol