Thread: Selling my E500
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2004, 02:52 AM

Selling my E500

I've really enjoyed this car, but it's time to try something new. Actually, my wife and I are selling all of our cars.

This one's a 1994 Brilliant Silver on black leather with around 103K. I am the second owner. The car is in awesome condition inside and out. An honest 9 on a scale where 10 is concours. Not a single ding anywhere. Always garaged.

Always serviced. Thousands in receipts. Only known problem is an AC leak. No accidents, guaranteed clean CARFAX, no stories, non-smoker. Car is super tight, very smooth and drives straight as an arrow even with oversized wheels.

Only modifications are installation of Timevalve y-pipe and clear (not white and not pictured) corners ordered from Germany. Impossible to find SL 2-piece staggered wheels with S03's available to buyer of car for extra $3K (not negotiable, don't really want to sell them). No nicks or curbscuffs whatsoever. Tires and rims have less than 1K. Car comes with original wheels that sport low-mileage Pirelli Supersports.

If you are serious about getting an E500, make sure to consider this one. and don't delay. I have not publically listed this vehicle yet.

http://www.mbcoupes.com/500e/1994E500.htm

$23,500 firm

Email inquiries to khari@kmc-law.com

1999 BMW 540 sport wagon -- blk on blk, 2nd owner off lease, 43K, w/euro xenon angle eyes, blacked out shawdow trim and '03 LED taillights. OEM M5 front and rear bumpers. Mint. Original wheels and BMW 2-piece 17" basketweaves included. Nicest around. $28.5K

2001 Audi S8 -- silver on blk, 1 owner, 72K, loaded with all options including nav, just received major service. Perfect. Priced very fairly at $39.5K

1992 Mercedes 500SL -- blk on blk, 1 owner, 125K, factory radio/CD, roll bar, hard top, stock except for color coded lower panels and bumpers, beautiful condition, runs great. $16,500

1991 Audi 200 20v -- pearl white on blk, 2nd owner, 215K, all books and records, $1K in service last month, new brakes and rotors, runs like a tank, burns/leaks no oil, new tires, all switches work and light up. Paint and interior in unbelievable condition. Great car...rare for those who don't know. $5K

*** P.S. -- will consider partial trades for 2001 S6 Avant and 2001 XJR.