View Single Post
Old 02-18-2004, 03:58 AM
SLeeper

well in my opinion, i think the biggest cosmetic upgrades on the SL are the magwheels and the single body color. Mine came with 18in spoke AMG's and the body was re-colored black by the previous owner from the original two tone blue grey which makes the car look radically younger and lower than it really is.

I plan to change the orange turn signal lamps to clear ones though and MAYBE the rear lights and headlights as well but i have not decided yet. and am only changing them since they are worn out already not just for cosmetic reasons but for safety as well.

but thats as far as i would ever want to go. I literally cannot afford to waste too much money on a car thats 12 years old. Since i have to take more practical things into consideration.

I love your car Kensilver, it looks good already and i dont think anything else it worth changing.

besides, we own a Mercedes Benz SL! not a Honda Civic, etc so we dont have to "soup up" our cars like what the rest of the world does. It is already nice and performs well out of the factory and out car wasnt produced in the millions so either way, our cars stick out anywhere regardless of model year

well thats my 2 pence