View Single Post
Old 07-02-2004, 10:41 PM
Diesel Power

OK, time to chime in here, and I'll probably piss off several people in the process, but oh well, politically correct mode is outta here on this one.

Z, Cosby isn't singling out the black population. The reality is, that it's the black population that is doing all of the screaming and hollering about being treated unfairly. It's also the black population that is the source of a majority of the crime in this country. As Cosby IS black as well, it's fair game that he's using his own as an example. If you're going to ***** about your neighbours trashed yard, and your own yard is a mess, you will stand to have this problem brought to your attention. Guess whose responsibility it's going to be to "fix the problem." No, it won't be me, no mater how oppressive of a government you want to hang over me. Cosby is living proof of the reality that applying yourself to your max will reap great rewards, regardless of skin colour. The man IS rich, IS educated, AND worked HARD to get to where he is today. He deserves every last bit of the rewards that he's reaped.

I also agree with MM. The hyphenated names are nothing more than a call to deepen the racial divide. The reality is that the government WANTS this racial divide to exist. The masses are too busy fighting with each other over the moronically stupid issue of skin colour to notice what the government is up to, and the government likes it this way, both to keep the masses relatively unaware of what's going on behind those closed doors, AND to keep the race card alive as a ploy to con the public's vote.

DTM, black kids aren't stupid. However, when you see these street punks pretending to be gang members and thugs, and dressing like they just crawled out of the dumpster this morning, they are going to deserve the negative connotation that they are actively seeking to portray. The example you showed is proof that these people are FAR better than this. However, THEY need to clean up their own doorstep. To ***** and moan constantly isn't gonig to fix anything. It isn't mine, nor anybody else's job to "help them out." Equal opportunity means that you are equally able to be either accepted, or rejected based on how you present yourself, as well as your credentials. Nobody "owes" them a damn thing.