View Single Post
Old 09-01-2004, 04:38 PM
Benz-smart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTI
Lt. Commander Montgomery Scott . . . great comic relief in the TV series and movies. Drinking an alien under the table . . . talking to the warp engines as if it were a woman . . . working those last second miracles in the Jefferies tubes . . . picking up a 20th century computer mouse and talking into it . .
Don't forget running head long into a bulk head and knocking himself unconcious after saving Kirk once again

I stopped at the Star Trek exhibit in Las Vegas at the Hilton when I was there last week. They had a Reenactment of a Borg attack in which you and your fellow visitors get thrown around an Imax like theater and then get lead through realistic looking Starship corridors, then Janeway comes and saves us. It was actually kind of fun. They have a time line exhibit which details every achievement of Star Trek including memorable episodes from the Space Shuttle of today through to the loss of Data movie. It had pictures and details that tied all the Star Trek episodes together very nicely. It took me nearly an hour to walk and read it all

Scotty will always be my favorite! You knew while everybody was pushing buttons he knew the inner workings of what those buttons did. Opened up and destroyed a lot of my toys thinking I could fix them because of him