View Single Post
Old 09-17-2004, 08:42 PM

Yeah, a little. The ML wiring is very cool in that on each wire (that I am aware of) there is printing on the wire which states where the wire "has been" and where it is going, and also (very cool) a circuit number which is also in the wiring diagram. HOW cool is THAT? So N28 is a component assignment that is used in the wiring diagrams, but I'm not sure what component that is, and on the wiring diagram, if you find the correct diagram for the system you're working on, you'd find this wire labelled #1660, takes away alot of guess work, but I don't know why you have wires at different connectors both labelled the same. Maybe if I had a diagram it'd make some sense. I'd look closer at these different orange wires and make sure you're not missing (not seeing) some of the lettering, you can report back on that. Does the instructions say what/where N28 is? If it that plug-in adapter you posted a picture of, you may just need to see which set of wires are leading outside the body to the trailer plug-in, that'd make the most sense. I thing there may be some wiring already going to the front dash area already.

Gilly