View Single Post
Old 10-22-2004, 09:52 AM
Zero

Thanks guys I guess I kind of feed up with it yesterday. I am not blaming the accident on the SDL mostly I'm ticked at myself for not being more careful. It is kind of a big car to be parking it in a parking garage that is as packed as SCSU's gets. Illegaly parked cars don't make it any better! But at least the girl I hit was nice and kind of cute! It just gets to me because I think of the amount of money I have into this thing, (in parts btw a mechanic has never touched it) and their is still more to go. I am ignoring a few things the tranny is starting to leak pretty badly I'm leaving pretty big puddles when I park it overnight, but trans fluid is great rust proofing and cheap! Their is a bad vibration coming from something around 40-55, maybe the driveshaft? I just drive faster or slower! It is kind of hard to see out of the windsheild when the sun hits it, lots of pits. This will be fun as the sun gets lower.

Mostly the only thing I have to do is fix the rust under the rear window, I can't let that get any worse.

I'm still thinking though maybe a W210, I like the W210 a lot. I can't do anything until December anyway, I don't have time to look for a car now.
2007 Tiara 3200