View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004, 03:47 PM
Provo Spain?

I did a search for local sexual predators and was surprised to see how many lived so close to me. One, right between where my daughter would walk to school. The site even said what car the person drove, and when I drove by the house, sure enough the truck was there.

On the other hand I saw (on the website, it had each charge and explanation of that charge) a 19yr old boy/man who had sex with an underage girl. But he was now on the sexual predator list. Since the girl was 15 or 16, is this the same thing?

The other night I saw a show about police stings. One was busting men having sex in a public restroom that was known for such. The men were arrested throughout the day, and said they would end up on the sexual predator list. In your opinion, is this the same thing?

I certainly don't think that two men should be having sex in a public place. They should be arrested for that crap. But should they be labeled a sexual predator for the remainder of their life? How about a 19 yr old kid who has sex with a girl who is still in HS? Is he really a sexual predator? An idiot maybe, but a predator? What are your thoughts?

To me these people are not the same as somebody who commits lewd acts on kids. Which I believe has no cure either.

1990 190e 2.6 95k (Sold-Should not have)
1981 240d Stick ??? Miles...sold