View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004, 09:06 PM
Senior Benz fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirkVining
Bush won, but it was not an honorable win. I think millions of people have lost respect for him a a result. That same loss of respect gets channeled into family relationships. There are also powerful emotions, especially fear, on both sides. Kerry supporters in general view Bush as a guy taking us to a much more horrible 9-11 event because he has essentially destablized the entire planet. You get an exact opposite view from his supporters. There is no middle. This election has created catastrophic divisions in this country, and I fear the emergence of religious fanatics as a key pollitical power group is going to add a further point of division as these people demand their political desires be granted as well. I truly think this is not going to be a happy land for the next four years.
Oh com on Kirk....Kerry did not have a kind word to say the entire campain, and he never once divolged his secret "plan" once.

Bush won fair and square...............come to terms with that fact. The only thing honorable Kerry did was admit defeat and congradulate Bush. Unlike Gore who acted like a spoiled brat throwing a temper tantrum because he lost.

Your blood pressure will be lower and you won't be as unhappy.
1983 300D W123
1975 Ironhead Sportster chopper
1987 GMC 3/4 ton 4X4 Diesel
1989 Honda Civic (Heavily modified)
---------------------
Section 609 MVAC Certified
---------------------
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche