View Single Post
Old 02-15-2005, 10:12 AM

W123 parts lists here!

Hello, and thanks for your patience! I have finally sorted and catalogued all the parts as far as I am able.

Right – PHEW! Here we go….

Excel List: (contains links to pics)

There are TWO sheets, one with parts, the other with shipping quotes!

Excel

PDF List:

PDF (parts)

and

Shipping rates[list]
(shipping)

Pictures

If picture URLs above don’t load, then download locally, and add the .jpg extension to the filename, or I can send manually, just list me the reference numbers. (1 to 451)

Please note these conditions of sale, and how I think we should approach this!

Prices and descriptions are quoted from 1/1/5 MB Parts data CDROM
I have codes, and limited descriptions. YOU need to ENSURE parts compatibility BEFORE ordering! I am not an MB mech! (sorry)

I have provided pics and as much detail as I reasonably can, remember 65% off MB dealership prices! No returns, and no warranty, items sold as seen, but SOLD AS NEVER USED NEW IN BOXES AND BAGS!

I have provided weights of the actual items. Shipping weight will be 15-20% higher.

The pricing CDROM provides EURO pricing, I have converted into UK GBP at a 1.41 rate.

The prices paid and payment made will be in UK GBP (paypal, western union, cash, cheques, postal orders, bidpay, nochex, or USD via Paypal (plus 4%).
DO NOT pay me until we agree final shipping options for your order.

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED (make sure your PC time is correct!). I will deal with orders in strict sequence, but reserve rights to sell the lot to one buyer!
Offers for the WHOLE LOT to be received before 24 Feb 2005. After which time, individual payments and orders will be processed.

Note as I am a private individual, I may be inundated with similar private requests for parts, I am not set-up for bulk parcel posting. YOU WILL get your parts, and I WILL work as fast as I can. Gawwd I’m gonna need to buy some packaging!

If you want shipping quotes, PLEASE total up the WEIGHT of each item you want, and provide me with a WEIGHT total and address! You ALSO have a shipping calculator on the Excel Sheet.

(UK Parcelforce will be £13 per 20KG parcel .. plus packaging!) Of course, you may arrange your own carrier!

I reserve the right to use a Bulk Pallet (if many of my USA W123 friends wish to order parts), and split the consignements at the other side of the pond. All this is done automatically, but each person wanting parts will have to agree to this, allowing for huge economies of scale! The final price of your part of the consignment will be determined only once EVERYBODY has paid their final quoted share!.

Thanks!

http://www.bonnemay.co.uk/pics/W123_48.gif
1984 W123 230E Saloon/Sedan! (82k miles - Ice Blue as new)
1985 W123 230TE (96K miles - stinkingly nice!)
1995 W124 E320 Wagon (130k miles)
Future projects:
Sportline Suspension W124, W123 TE restoration, A/C, cruise & powered seats retrofit!

>Based in the UK!