View Single Post
Old 02-16-2005, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklim
MYOB. You know what happens to the guy that gets between 2 fighting dogs, right? He gets bit by both dogs. I would not discuss one party WRT the other in both of their presences. I will not take sides either way nor do I want to even know anything about why they got divorced. The minute they tell you something, you know that sooner or later you will get involved and become the guy between 2 fighting dogs. If you even know from one side of the divorce about the reasons, the teller might tell the other side "Well, Jack Mehoff agrees with me that you are a slut." when all he told you is that "I think she is sleeping around."

i can attest to being bitten by two dogs. i was friends with a couple once. they decided to get divorced. i happen to make the mistake of asking the wife what happened, she then accused me of being his spy which i wasn't. since that episode, i have avoided dealing with either one of them to avoid being accused of taking sides. i lost two friends.

my advice is for you to lie low till the storm passes. there's a lot of unreasonable logic floating around so it is best to keep you distance for now.