View Single Post
Old 04-24-2001, 08:51 PM

Posted by ms on April 24, 2001 at 20:51:59:

I keep seeing occasional posts from owners stating that they get good service from Europa. I would like to state the contrary. I have, 80% of the time experienced
very bad parts service from Europa and now GwagenUSA.

I brought this to the attention of Anthony some months back, but have see no positive result. I am also in touch with them today over another miss-shipped order.

I have spent hundreds if not a couple of thousand dollars to support my mechanic as he waits for wrong parts to be shipped, or that never arrive.

I call Gwagen for some parts like a spring seat and they state that a part number does not even exist, which is bullsht becuase I got it from Germany with a part
number.

I am really furious, every order is a hassle, and costly. They never seem to know what parts are for what, and seem to have no idea about most anything.

I have never had to instruct a dealer in order for them to serve me, but have to do so at least 2-3 times per order with them.

Please respond if anyone has the same kind of problems, I surely cannot be the only one.

I keep having also to pay to ship back heavy boxes of parts that are sent wrong. Meanwhile my mechanic has a truck on one of only three of his lifts with it apart for
weeks.

There are parts I've ordered back in January that I still don't receive a call back on becuase obviously they are freaking clueless.

I've all but given up on them. I have a contact at Steyr Puch Parts now who is willing to drop ship. They take credit cards, you just need to know the part number
you want.

Please contact me personally for this information.

Also, MBUSA will (I am told) be able to order 460 parts. Dealers will not stock them, but many 463 parts are just fine for the 460, or are upgrades anyway and fit
good. I recently installed 463 series shocks on my G and they are great.

If Gwagen USA hopes to stay in business at all, they better change quick.

regards,