View Single Post
Old 04-25-2005, 12:35 PM
johng_22

Exclamation How many people interested in Class Action Lawsuit?

PLEASE READ ENTIRE POST........!!!

I'm in a situation where MB only wants to pay $250.00 to reimburse me for a new balancer, balancer bolt, and belt. My damages were far more severe and cost in the thousands to repair. MB isn't taking resonsibility for damages occuring as a result of the failed part.....PLEASE READ ON!!!!!!!

I'm looking for people who would be interested in participating in a class action lawsuite which meet ONLY THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA

* Balancer failed out of warranty - you paid out of pocket to repair
* Damages beyond simply replacing the balancer occurred (i.e. damaged timing cover, damaged, oil pan, or damage to any other engine components)

Please E-MAIL me at mbusasucks@yahoo.com Also feel free to post here in the forum too as a sound-off but I need e-mails with detailed information from each of you.

Please include the following information:
Full name and address
Contact phone number(s)
Vehicle model and year
Mileage when failure occurred
Total cost of repairs (please be truthful...attorney will require supporting documentation)

I am hoping that we can get enough of us together that an attorney would be interested enough to represent us. If we get enough people rallied up it would be well worth the time to an attorney to represent us. The fees would come out of the final award.

e-mail address: mbusasucks@yahoo.com

Last edited by johng_22; 04-25-2005 at 01:13 PM.