View Single Post
Old 05-03-2005, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksing44
After your butler rubs the wax into the paint with his hands he should use a mink fur cloth to remove the wax and then use the delicate underbelly skin from a white baby seal as a buffing pad to get a nice shine. This process should be done every morning before you embark on a jaunt out of your 10-car garage at your secluded multimillion-dollar getaway located in the coastal mountains.

http://www.raydoan.com/1760.asp
I use this stuff. Just rewaxed my 300E with it 2 days ago. Looks like the paint is dripping off the car. And it will continue this way for years, since Zymol contains essential oils which feed the paint and keep it vibrant. After using it, I won't use anything else again. Nicks and scratches aside, my 14 year old paint looks better than the paint on many brand new cars.

The wax goes on incredibly easy and goes a LONG way. That container in the picture will last you probably a whole year or more even with frequent (twice a month) waxings. Just a teaspoonful does my whole car - you just melt a tiny amount by rubbing between your hands, and then massage it directly into the paint using your palms. Then just buff it right off with a microfibre cloth. I can do my entire car in under an hour. And the results are just plain awesome.

Also, you get free lifetime refills. Do the math - 5 years, 2 waxings a month = $12.50 per application. Remember, you get what you pay for; this isn't Turtle Wax from Wal Mart. This is the stuff they use on million dollar show cars. And with the free refills, you can do your friends' and family's cars too.
86 W126 560SEL
85 W126 380SE Silver
85 W126 380SE Cranberry
79 W123 250
78 W123 280E
75 W114 280