View Single Post
Old 05-08-2001, 12:46 AM

The order my car went was wheels/tires, then suspension, then euro lights, now I'm going to be on the lookout for a body kit.
Anyway, the body kit looks really nice on that car you posted, and will have a much greater "head turning" effect than the euro headlights. On the other hand, I LOVE my euro lights and couldn't do without them now that I have seen the visual and performance differences. The 190E stock US headlights look much worse than your US headlights, so in that case I would have to go with the body kit before the euro lights, especially since you don't have much time to decide with the kit, the lights will always be for sale. EVO II's should also be at the top of your list IMHO, but I just noticed your car isn't lowered, maybe go with the body kit before the wheels because 17's with low profile tires will leave a rather large fender gap. Lower it, then get the wheels. So in this order, I would recommend body kit first, lights, springs, then wheels. Tell me what you think of all of my babble. Later, Scott