View Single Post
Old 05-29-2005, 01:30 AM
Rogue T Intolerant!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leathermang
GET TOGETHER at GREG's PLACE Sunday evening...
mbenzgoodyear and Jimmy are invited...
Jimmy , you can pick up that parts wagon door...
both of you can pick Brazosberries...
I am not cooking .... so technically it is not a get together...
Jimmy, just because you got this new wagon does not mean you can quit working on finding the cause of the smoke in your other one...
Almost 8 hours of total driving and you're not cooking? We thought at least some Brazosberry cobbler would be in the oven.
You know me and most Sundays. Have Church stuff going on tomorrow morning and the wife does tomorrow evening, so I'll be watching Big Mal. She caught a frog the other day, so we have daily bugs to catch. She brought in about 20 flies today and put into the frog habitat, only to find out there was an opening they could fit out of. He ate 17 in no time, but the rest have been buzzing us all day!
I sure want the '80 wagon fixed, I haven't given up. I still like it better than the new one, and still can't explain it. It is a "feel" thing like I've said. I'm real attached to it, but it will probably have to go. I wish my son was interested, and he might be a little, but it wouldn't work with his mom. I still lay in bed wondering what is making it smoke. I NEED to know! I just don't need to spend any more $ to know....

Gone:
'95 E300 188K "Batmobile" Texas Unfriendly Black
'85 300TD 235K "The Wagon" Texas Friendly White
'80 240D 154K "China" Scar engine installed
'81 300TD 240K "Smash"
'80 240D 230K "The Squash"
'81 240D 293K"Scar" Rear ended harder than Elton John