View Single Post
Old 06-13-2005, 06:10 PM
I LOVE BRUNETTES

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habanero
X, I don't understand how you were scammed out of the 270 dollars. If you sent the items, you should have paperwork from the shipping company. Something that spendy I can't imagine throwing a stamp on and putting it in the nearest blue box. If you have paperwork that it was shipped, and if the person never received it, you have a claim against the shipping company. If you have paperwork showing they received it, you have a claim against them for fraud. Either way, it isn't paypal's fault.

I ship everything insured with delivery confirmation (CYA again). The problem was PP took the funds from my account without regard to the situation on my end, it was absurd in my opinion. I had the problem resolved obviously as I had my basis covered but the fact of the matter that irritated me is that PP acted so swiftly AGAINST ME. Had I just accepted a MO/CC/PC I could have said "oh this item was delivered on XX day to XX person, thank you for trying." Not having to prove a case against me that I'm not a scammer.

I refuse to use them, if a person doesn't want to use a government backed money order (or one from Western Union for example) or a cashier's check... no problem. Heck I even accept personal checks, I sit on them until they clear or if they're from a bigger bank I simply cash them. There's plenty of other people that want my goods and can understand the situation. I understand the convenience, believe me... but for the potential for problems and the money loss involved, no thanks.

'85 300SD 245k
'87 300SDL 251k
'90 300SEL 326k

Six others from BMW, GM, and Ford.

Liberty will not descend to a people; a people must raise themselves to liberty.
[/IMG]