View Single Post
Old 07-13-2005, 01:50 AM

theairboy

Can you elaborate on your post/statement:

"But as soon as they arrived a guy came out with a much better idea for street cars that requires no maintenence and use the stock bushings."

I would like more information about this. Thanks.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hiem joints are self lubracated or not.

Non lubed kinds require that you check them and lube them every now and then for longer life. The self lubed types are inpregnated with things like teflon etc. so you never have to lube them. Not an expert and don't know how long that would last.

The style that I was refering too with the stock (rubber) bushing seems apealing because I would think they would last the life of the OEM units and of course should be check periodicly with All the suspention parts.

As for the thin link in the middle of that style if you look close it looks like the links are made of roughly 25-30mm dia. tubing? The center link looks like its probibly 12-14mm solid thread stalk and that is probibly as large as any heim joint end (for this applacation).

These Speedtek arms are just out and dont know if anyone even has theres yet, but I wouldn't be suprised to see a lot of feed back on the 190REV forum in the near future. If I like mine I will be posting good feedback.

P/S excuse me for mucking up the quote.....