View Single Post
Old 06-03-2001, 07:10 PM

haha

Man some of you guys kill me. I am far from dismayed at the responses, in fact I am quite secure in my posting of facts as opposed to anecdotes. I think lots of times readers just read the last page instead of the whole thread.

I should go back and list that JD Power listed Lexus above MB in all categories, nah too much work.

Anyhow, and only for the 999th time, I love both and the point is that facts should be used to discern between the 2.

My fingers grow tired of this topic, please for the love of god close it down, or at least read through the facts I have posted and respond to them one by one with your own opposing facts.

BOTTOM LINE: Glorified Toyota or glorified Chrysler, the ratings, reviews, safety testing, recalls, etc etc etc are all there saying that they are very COMPARABLE cars. If there is an elitist element with MB owners then that is a different matter. My entire point, across the 2 threads, is that they are very comparable and one has nothing over the other as auto brands. And yes there is a published trend (look in the other thread for link) on how Lexus quality is going up while MB is going down. What the future holds is very uncertain.

And yes MB is in my blood, and I plan on getting a MB again in the future. I just hate arguments based on anecdotes or emotions.

Close the thread !!!!!! please! !! If we cant argue as civilized adults with facts then just close the thread!!!
2008 Harley Davidson Night Rod Special