View Single Post
Old 08-21-2005, 12:46 AM

M104 Engine Harness W/an Unidentified Loose Plug (pics)

Hola all,
Been searching my service library manual but can't seem to identify this loose plug. It's near the battery and is a two prong male plug with the numbers 016 545 00 28 on it. The pics below explain what section it is connected to. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

In the first pic the long wire running to the left is the plug I'm concerned with, this is where it begins.

The second pic is the assembly the hose from the above picture connects to. The long wire is near the negative post for the battery. I'm also curious what the connections I've circled control since one was disconnected when I picked up the car, I've reconnected it but don't notice any change in the vehicle.

The last pic is the plug that I'm curious about. I've poked around everywhere that I could see with a flashlight and was unable to find a suitable connector. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
M104 Engine Harness W/an Unidentified Loose Plug (pics)-picture6.jpg   M104 Engine Harness W/an Unidentified Loose Plug (pics)-picture7.jpg   M104 Engine Harness W/an Unidentified Loose Plug (pics)-picture9.jpg  

Last edited by croftynsteph; 08-21-2005 at 12:52 AM.