1. All of the benz documentation, by car, from 1949 to 1994 is available on CD rom here at the Mercedes Shop.
2. All of the benz documentation can be found by shopping ebay. This is not the fastest way to get manuals, nor is it the cheapest way to get them some times. But you will find odd things this way.
3. The phone number posted earlier in this thread will get you ANYTHING and EVERYTHING still in print by MB. If you can't get it by calling this number, your dealer can't get it either.
4. If you check out the vintage section, you'll find a recent post by Rich Easley that enumerates EVERYTHING available at that phone number with its price.
5. If you still can't find what you want, try "TMC Sublications" http:/www.tmcpubl.com or "Shiff European Automotive Literature", http://www.schiffeuropean.com.